- The information we collect and why we collect it.
- How do we use that information.
- How we share information; and
- The choices we offer.
Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect:
We may ask you for, or you may voluntarily submit, personally identifiable information when you are using the Service. The personally identifiable information which you may provide to us could include, but is not limited to:
- Your name.
- Your Birth Date and Age.
- Your Place of Birth.
- Your Gender.
- Your Marital Status.
- Your Nationality.
- Your Citizenship.
- Your Social security number.
- The Languages you speak.
- Your contact information (including, without limitation, address, email address and social media profile links).
- Location and residential address.
- Demographic data (such as Your gender and date of birth).
- Your ID number or number of any other identification document, issuing country
- Your IP address.
- Your Education.
- Your Visa Information.
- Your Passport Information.
- Your Driver License Information.
- Your Job and compensation information.
- Other personal information.
Non-Personal or Aggregate Information That We Collect:
When you access our Service, we may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from you, such as IP host address, web pages viewed, browser type, operating system, referring service, search information, device type, page views, usage, and browsing habits on the Service and similar data. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our clients (such as the number of Clients in a particular geographical location) in a manner that does not identify any one individual. We may also aggregate information collected offline in connection with the Service, obtain non-personally identifiable information from third-party sources, and develop aggregate information by anonymizing previously collected personally identifiable information.
It is possible at times when collecting non-personally identifiable information through automatic means that we may unintentionally collect or receive personally identifiable information that is mixed in with the non-personally identifiable information. While we will make reasonable efforts to prevent such incidental data collection, the possibility still exists. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected your personal information, please notify us at email@example.com.
We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
- We may share your personally identifiable information collected in connection with providing the Service.
- We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your inquiries or requests.
- We may use your personally identifiable information to operate our business and comply with applicable law.
- We may use your personally identifiable information to advertise and market, including to inform you of our or our partners’ products, services, features, or promotions and provide you with newsletters, articles, reports, and announcements.
- For any other purpose for which you, your employer, or your employer’s agent expressly authorize us to use your information.
- We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties (collectively, the “Third Party Vendors”) to further the purpose for which you provided such information to us.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment, or other violations of any law, rule, or regulation or the terms or policies for our services or our sponsors.
- We may share your personally identifiable information with an affiliate of Profesto who is in the same corporate family as us as long as their privacy practices are substantially similar to ours.
Cookies and Similar Technologies:
You may stop us from sending Tracking Technologies to your browser by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you block all Tracking Technologies, our Services may not work properly. Please note you must separately opt out in each browser and on each device.
Analytics and Conversion Tracking:
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns.
Automatically Collected Information:
When you access the Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using cookies and other types of tracking technologies. This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), a unique user ID, device type, device identifiers, browser types, and language, referring and exit pages, platform type, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access on the Service, the number of clicks, the amount of time spent on pages, the dates and times that you visit the Service, and other similar information. Depending on the law of your country of residence, your IP address may legally be considered personally identifiable information.
The security of your personally identifiable information is very important to us. When we collect your personally identifiable information online, we use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your personally identifiable information will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of our Service demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have established reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personally identifiable information. For more information on protecting your privacy, please visit www.ftc.gov/privacy.
Protection for Children:
We generally do not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If at any time in the future we plan to collect personally identifiable information from children under 13, such collection and use, to the extent applicable, shall, when required, be done in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and appropriate consent from the child’s parent or guardian will be sought where required by COPPA. When we become aware that personally identifiable information from a child under 13 has been collected without a child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third-party Services from within our Service.
Communications with Profesto
For questions or concerns about privacy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.